Sure Flow - Model Series GM, GV - Mass and Volumetric Flow Meters for Air and Gases
Full scale flow ranges from 0.5 SCCM to 3000 SCFH. Connection sizes from 1/8-inch to 3/4-inch NPT. Construction materials: Stainless Steel. Battery powered LCD that displays rate, temperature, and pressure with an option for total. Transmitter outputs include open collector contacts, RS communications, 5 VDC, or optional 4-20mA for flow/temperature, or flow/pressure. A quick response time of 5 milliseconds or less. Accuracy is 1% of full scale flow rate. No moving parts. Up to 14 field selectable gases or gas mixtures. Optional portable, battery powered flow meter. Optional flow controller.
The SURE FLOW PRODUCTS GM and GV Series flow meters use two of the best-studied physical properties of gases to measure flow: Pressure and Viscosity. Differential pressure measurement, across a laminar flow element, results in a flow meter that is inherently linear and accurate. These flow meters measure differential pressure within the laminar region, to achieve a turndown ratio better than 100:1 typical. Gas units are available with full-scale flow ranges from 0.5 (S)CCM to 1000 SLPM (2100 SCFH) with related process connection sizes of 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 inch NPTF.
The GM Series 'NON-THERMAL' Mass Flow Meters use discrete Differential Pressure, Absolute Pressure, and Temperature Sensor measurements within the laminar flow region to determine mass flow. The integral microprocessor provides a software-based STP calculation compensated for pressure and temperature to standard conditions (1 atmosphere 25°Celsius). The GM Series addresses the limitations of thermal mass flow technologies, as there is no 'Hot Wire' drift. The unit has an adjustable response time starting from 10 milliseconds. The dynamic display shows mass flow, volumetric flow, temperature, and absolute pressure simultaneously. A totalizing display is also available. The push button interface allows the user to select from the primary display, the required gas (14 standard gases featured), adjust meter response time, or tare the meter at zero flow.
The optional 9-volt battery pack (Series GM-P) makes this unique Mass Flow Meter portable and ideal for as a hand held test and calibration tool.
The GV Series Volumetric Gas Flow Meters are designed for applications venting to atmosphere, with little to no backpressure. They do not include absolute pressure or discrete temperature sensors, which makes them an affordable alternative to mass flow meters. As with the GM Series, the volumetric flow meters use discrete differential pressure sensor measurements within the laminar flow region to determine flow.
- No Mechanical Moving Parts to Service or Fail
- Continuous Display of Flow Rate, Pressure, and Temperature - total optional
- Outputs for flow and temperature or flow and pressure
- User Friendly Push Button Interface
- No Hot Wire Thermal Drift
- NIST Traceability
- Accurate Low-Flow Measurements
- Full Scale Rangesfrom 0.5(S)CCM to 1000 SLPM+
- Response time of 10 milliseconds typical
- Repeatability of .25% of Rate
- Typical Low Pressure Drop of 10' Water Column or better
- Turndown Ratio of 100:1 typical
- Position Insensitive
- Push Button Tare
- Accuracy of +/- 1% full scale with optional +/- 0.5% full scale
- 14 Gas Selectability without re-calibrtion (with display only)
- Totalization Display
- Flow Controller
- Manual Valve
- Outputs: 4-20mA, 0 to 5 Volts, RS232
- Electrical Cables/Pin Connectors
- AC/DC Power Adapter
- Special Gas Blends
- Remote Digital Displays (LCD)
- Customized Pressure Drop
- Independent Output of Variables
- Weld Shielding Gases
- Burner Gas
- Gas Consumption
- Gas Blending
- Gas Chromatography
- Leak Testing
- Assist Gases
- Process Control
- Thermal Mass Meter Replacement