Surfex - Parts Cleanliness Testing Station
The Surfex Testing Station from Particle Measuring Systems is a completely integrated ultrasonic tank that measures particle levels on almost any type of complexly shaped part. The Surfex Parts Cleanliness Testing Station combines ultrasonic extraction, particle measurement, high-purity fluidics, and automated software control to reduce testing time, and therefore reduce the cost of parts testing. A wide range of options customizes the Surfex Testing Station for your unique application.
High throughput provides the ability to increase the number of tests performed, and therefore increases the confidence that out-of-spec parts are identified before they adversely affect final product quality.
The system is specially designed to count particles on small complex devices, irregular-shaped parts, consumables and components typical of the semiconductor, data storage, automotive, pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
Achieve constant sampling of products in fluid, and test hundreds of parts in one automated process. Particle counting is performed with Particle Measuring Systems’ LiQuilaz Particle Counter or the UltraChem 100 Particle Counter and archived with custom software.
- Alarm levels for pass/fail criteria
- Security passwords maintain system integrity
- Compact and self-contained system
- HEPA/ULPA filtered air option
- Single or multi-frequency ultrasonic extraction
- Broad range of particle counter sensitivity options
- Computer- and recipe-controlled
- Comprehensive report options
- Test recipe setup, storage, and recall
- Installation, training, and on-site service available
- Identifies part cleanliness variances
- Reduces operating costs
- Increases throughput
- Improves repeatability
- Part-specific test recipes improve accuracy
- Co-location with cleaning lines speeds OQ data collection
- Data storage – hard disk drive components
- Semiconductor – SMIF and reticle pods, cassettes, FOUPs and tool components
- Automotive – fuel injectors
- Medical device – implants and stents
- Pharmaceutical – vials and needles
- Consumables – gloves
- Printing – ink jet cartridges
- Electro-Optics: Tooling, mounts and components