SWAN - Model AMI Codes-II HC - Chlorine Monitoring & Control System
Complete Systems for the Automatic and Constant Measurement and Control of Elevated Chlorine Concentrations. Monitor AMI Codes-II HC for the measurement of Total Chlorine. Integrated pH-measurement and sample temperature monitoring. Designed for application in reuse water processing, wastewater and sanitation water. Process-photometer according to Iodometric-Method (AWWA 4500-Cl C).
- Precise quality-system: inexpensive, low-maintenance, precise and simple to handle.
- Add-on module for automated chemical cleaning extends the maintenance-free operating time.
- Complete system mounted on a panel: tested, calibrated and ready for operation.
- Wide Measuring range: Total Chlorine: 5 - 50 ppm
- Greatest long-term stability by automatic zero point adjustment before every reading.
- Steady sample flow by a special flow cell design.
- Accurate and low-maintenance process-photometer: unaffected by contamination.
- pH-Measurement with temperature compensation.
AMI Codes Transmitter
- Easy menu-guided operation and large backlit LCD-display.
- Many connection types: 2 programmable signal outputs for control, 2 programmable relay contacts, 1 programmable input and 1 separate relay contact as summary alarm indication.
- High operating reliability through a constant control of the sample flow and monitoring of reagent levels.
- Optional: Instrument communication with Fieldbus protocol (Profibus DP, Modbus and USB).
- Complete reagents-sets, produced according to the highest SWAN quality standards, assure you the accuracy and the continuity of your analyses.