SWAN - Model AMI ISE Universal - Complete On-Line Fluoride Analysis System
Complete on-line Fluoride Analysis System for Measurement in Drinking Water Systems. Wide measuring range, 0.1-1000 ppm, ideal for municipal drinking water applications. Internal diagnostics let you validate analyzer results easily for added confidence. Robust automatic temperature compensation – up to 95°F (35°C) according to Nernst, ensuring accurate results in varying conditions.
- Complete system comes factory tested and pre-mounted on PVC panel, making installation easy – compact size provides installation flexibility.
- Durable but simple flow cell design makes calibration and validation simple – minimizing maintenance time and effort.
- Optional flow sensor.
- Optional cleaning spray nozzle.
- Three Year Warranty on electronics.
- Easy user specific operation menus for “Installation”, “Operation” and “Maintenance” with password function.
- Clear instrument status information in message and diagnostics lists. Storage of calibration history for QC.
- Rugged aluminum housing with large backlit LCD-display (protection degree IP 66 / NEMA 4X).
- Two freely scalable current signal outputs (0/4 - 20 mA), optional third output.
- Optional Fieldbus communication board (Profibus, Modbus).
- Greatest long-term stability by auto-zero.
- M-Flow 10-3PG including temperature sensor (NT5K).
- Made of PVC with quick-connect vessel for easy sensor calibration and maintenance.
- Optional cleaning nozzle for spray cleaning minimizes maintenance downtime.
- Optional Flow Sensor helps ensure system accuracy, triggering alarm when flow is inadequate for correct measurements.
- Separate Sensing, Reference, and Temperature probes simplify service and troubleshooting.
- Operating conditions for complete monitor system: temperature up to 95°F (35°C) and pressure up to 14.5 PSI (1 bar).