SWAN - Model AMI Powercon - Acid (Cation) Conductivity
Analyzer for the automatic and continuous measurement of acid (cation) conductivity in feedwater, steam and condensate. Measurement the conductivity after a cation exchanger. Two precision conductivity sensor with slot-lock design and integrated Pt1000 temperature probe. Easy to replace cation exchanger. Automatic deaeration of the cation exchanger. Optional pre-rinse setup for instantaneous resin exchange. Factory tested, and ready for installation and operation.
- Conductivity measurement range: 0.055 to 1000 μS/cm
- High precision: ± 1 % of the measured value
- Temperature compensation:
- non linear function for high purity water
- neutral salts
- strong acids
- strong bases
- Ammonia, Ethanolamine
- Linear coefficient in %/°C
- Absolute (none)
AMI Electronic Unit
- Rugged aluminum housing (IP66).
- Two freely scalable current signal outputs (0/4 – 20 mA), third one as an option.
- Optional fieldbus communication board (Profibus, Modbus, Webserver).
Flow-Cell with Sensors and Integrated Cation Exchanger with Pre-Rinse Option
- Stainless steel flow cell with integrated flow adjustment valve and digital sample flow meter.
- Quick sensor release with patented slot-lock design.