Sychem - Model AC8000 - Cage Washer with Automatic Door
Steelco's cage and rack washer is specifically designed to support the throughput of large biomedical facilities, providing fast cycle times, uncompremising wash coverage and cleaning results.
Designed and manufactured to meet the needs of a modern cage wash departments expectations, the AC8000 is manufactured with an energy saving system granting the reduction of energy, water and chemical detergent consumption.
- Operator touch screen control with autodiagnostics that constantly monitor and display the current cycle status and alarms when required, optimising the washing process.
- Simply user interface
- Up to 65 washing and disinfection programs available: 5 service programs, 10 memorised programmes and 50 available programs with Ethernet connection as standard.
- Fastest Cycle 5 minutes.
- Machine is available with single or 2-door pass through. The door(s) are automatic sliding stainless steel 316L with a viewing window to allow easy visual inspection throughout the entire process. Full glass door(s) optional.
- Washing chamber and filter made in s.s. AISI 316L, external body in s.s. AISI 304.
- Chamber with mirrored elctrically polished finish as standard
- User safety - internal safety cord rather than bar for a more effective emergency cut off in the invent of a user being trapped.
- Rinsing circuit is totally separated from the wash line avoiding any detergent carry over or cross contamination.
- Multiple oscillating washing and rinsing spray heads, provide high pressure, excellent coverage for comprehensive cleaning results.
- Washing pump pressure control.
- Flush self-cleaning filter for the re-circulation of the wash water
- 2 Dosing pumps c/w chemical control dosing system.
- Extract Fan
- Docking system for bottle presentation rack - providing direct injection bottle washing (optional)
- Docking system for IVC manifold cleaning (optional)
- Wide selection of presentation racks to suit all process requirements
- Printer for cycle validation
- Thermocouple entry ports for independant validation equipment
- VHP connection set-up
- Chemical Fogging for wet surface disinfection
- Direct Steam injection into Chamber
- Drying via Double drying units, 1000 mc. capacity with HEPA H 14 fillters.
- Thermodisinfection at 90°C.
- Drain Cooling c/w ph neutralising system.
- Automatic load & unload
- Data archiving system and process control.
- Machine can be manufactured following GMP requirements including FAT/SAT/IQ/OQ/PQ tests.