Model T23 Fleet - Tracking Device
Suitable for advanced fleet management where additional sensors and accessories are required. Perfect solution for monitoring trucks, heavy machinery, cars and vans. Ideal for service providers, large fleet owners, system integrators and fleet management companies.
Easy to implement
T23 Fleet is robust to install to any car, truck or other vehicle and can be fully hidden. Insert the SIM card and connect T23 Fleet to vehicle power and you are ready to control your vehicle.
Monitor and control your vehicles without monthly fees
T23 Fleet communicates its location to your control center or mobile device via GPRS or SMS. Drivers can additionally use T23’s 2-way voice function to call your control center - or send out their location in case of emergency with the SOS button.
There are no monthly or annual fees, the user pays only the normal operator fees of the data or SMS usage.
Keep tabs on driving habits and reduce fuel use
Detect idling engines, speeding and other inefficient driving habits and profile drivers with complete vehicle use statistics.
Prevent unauthorized trips and theft
Set allowed zones for your vehicles, get instant notifications if your vehicles start or complete trips and connect T23 Fleet to external inputs to detect ignition, tampering, door opening, fuel theft and more.
Utilize wide range of professional accessories
Possibility to monitor fuel level with 3rd party analog fuel sensor. Add multiple 1-Wire accessories such as driver identification and temperature sensors.
Monitor vehicle use and status
Keep your control center up to date on vehicle maintenance schedules with T23’s odometer and monitor engine or compartment temperatures with the temperature sensor. All reports can be compiled by vehicle into visual vehicle usage statistics with total trips, distance travelled, average speeds and more!
- Geofencing to detect unauthorized vehicle use / detours.
- Remote listen or handsfree audio with your control center at the push of a button.
- Power reporting to detect disconnection or bad vehicle battery
- Motion detection to secure parked vehicles & unguarded assets.
- SOS button to send out vehicle location when in need of assistance.
- Ignition detection and disabling (optional)
- Speed reporting to eliminate bad driving habits.
- GPS antijamming features to remove interference from up to 8 jammers.
- Periodic reporting based on time or distance travelled.
- Idle alarm to detect running engines.
- Multiple 1-Wire sensors such as Driver ID and temperature.
- Analog sensors for example for fuel and voltage measurements.
- Accurate GPS positioning with GPRS & GSM communication.
- Landmark data for easy location even when maps are unavailable.