TANA - Model E380 - Landfill Compactor
Weight: 38 000 kg. Total lengthc 9 050 mm. Total width: 4 500 mm. Total height: 4 320 mm. Wheel base: 4 050 mm. Ground clearance: 890 mm. Length without dozer blade: 7430 mm. Width without dozer blade: 4 390 mm. Inside turning radius: 3 310 mm. Driving speed ranges: 0-5 km/h 0-7 km/h. Maximum crushing force: 186 kN.
The most productive compactor on the market
- Twin drums Fewer passes, smooth and dense surface
- Rigid frame Best crushing force
- Crushing teeth Optimized size, shape and number for optimized spreading and crushing of waste
- Tana ProTrack To minimize downtime and improve cost analysis
Uniform full width drums with forged solid steel crushing teeth. Adjustable scraper bars on both sides of the drums and adjustable steel wire cutters in the ends of drums.
- Crushing/compaction width: 2 660 mm/3 800 mm
- Diameter including crushing teeth: 1 620 mm/1620 mm
- Number of crushing teeth: 80 pcs/110 pes
- Height of crushing teeth: 200 mm/200 mm
- Number of scraper bars: 14 pcs/20 pes
- Number of wire cutters: 2 pcs/4 pes
The dozer blade is operated with two hydraulic cylinders and it is equipped with two arms. Arm joints are with hardened pins and spherical bearings.
- Width: 4 500 mm
- Height: 1750 mm
- Movement above ground level: 1170 mm
- Movement below ground level: 150 mm
- Upper part of blade: trash screen
- Bolt-mounted reversible cutting edges
The frame is constructed of two modular drum frames connected together with a longitudinal upper frame. The drum frame acts as a shell around the drum, which helps to prevent waste raising to the upper parts of the machine from below.
The upper frame is equipped with center point articulated steering operated with two hydraulic cylinders.
- Articulation links are equipped with hardened pins and spherical steel bearings
- The angle of articulation to the left or right is 40 degrees
Service Platforms and Protection
Service platforms and steps are equipped with banisters and anti-slide surfaces. Engine and powerpack are protected with lockable hood (bonnet). Opening of hood is made easier by using wind hooks.
- Lockable cabin, engine compartment and fuel tank filling cap
- Electronic key for ignition
Cummins QSM11 -C375
- Turbo charged, 6 cylinders in line, after-cooled electrically controlled diesel engine that communicates with the TCS system
- Fulfills U.S. EPA & CARBTier 3 and EU Stage IMA non-road emission certificates
- Maximum power: 298 kW (400 bhp)/1 800-2 000 rpm
- Power rating: 280 kW (375 bhp), (SAE J1995)
- Maximum torque: 1898 Nm (1400 lb-ft)/1 300-1400 rpm
- Dry type air cleaner with replaceable primary and safety element
- In-built pre-cleaner and service indicator
- Fuel filter and water separator 1 pc
- Oil filter 1 pc
- Exhaust muffler
- Radiator + separate charge air cooler
- Starter motor 24V
- Alternator 24 V, 70 A