TANA - Model E380 - Landfill Compactor
The most productive landfill compactor on the market: Twin drums - Fewer passes, smooth and dense surface. Rigid frame - Best crushing force. Crushing teeth - Optimized size, shape and number for optimized spreading and crushing of waste. TANA ProTrack® - To maximize uptime and improve cost analysis.
Highest level of compaction on the market
Save 10% with higher compaction! Landfill airspace is expensive, but with a TANA landfill compactor you can achieve the highest level of compaction and save on average 10%.
TANA offers the first purpose-built landfill compactors on the market. TANA landfill compactors are the result of long-term product development and proven solutions that create real benefits for your business. Their full-width twin-drum construction, rigid frame and crushing teeth are among the unique features that set TANA landfill compactors apart from other landfill compactors on the market. Their design provides maximized uptime and simplified maintenance. With fewer passes, excellent drivability and straightforward machine management and controls, TANA landfill compactors are able to handle waste on landfills in the most cost-efficient way, providing better compaction and waste treatment capacity with lower operating costs.
- Operating weight: 38 000 kg
- Crushing force: 186 kN
- Rated power (SAE J1995): 375 bhp (280 kW)@2100rpm
- Emissions: EU Stage IIIA/U.S. EPA Tier 3
- Speed: 0–5 km/h 0–7 km/h
- Compaction width, front / rear: 2 660 mm/ 3 800 mm
Tana’s unique design:
- Full width drums
- Rigid frame
- Large size crushing teeth
- High ground clearance – easy operation on rough terrains
- Cabin on the front frame – full forward visibility
- Easy access for maintenance – safe and quicker maintenance
- Low center of gravity – good gradeability
- LED working lights – safe operation in late hours
- Full automatic HVAC system – operator comfort
- Touch screen display – user friendly interface for the operator
26 options to choose from, below listed some examples:
- Operative options: fire suppression system, 3-in-1 bucket, windscreen cover
- Comfort options: Air-conditioned seat, heated mirrors, cabin pre-heater (electric or diesel)
- Extra options: engine and hydraulic oil pre-heater (electric or diesel), automatic central lubrication system, electric fuel tank filling pump.