TDHI - Model TD-107 - Oil Content Monitor
The TD-107 Oil Content Monitor is the most reliable way to to measure oil content in a typical ship’s oily waste holding tank, bilge, or oily water separator.
Some advantages of the TD-107:
- Fluorescence detection technology is resistant to interferences from turbid or dirty water that impact light scatter devices.
- Substances such as sediment and rust do not materially interfere with the detection of oil in water.
- Fluorescence detection ensures that the Oily Water Separator is not ‘fooled’ into staying in recirculation mode by false positives caused by silt and other solids.
- Features self-compensating electronics that corrects for fouling of the sample cell, along with a cell condition monitor to alert crew when cleaning is required. Simple and easy maintenance.
- Includes standard alarm relays and 4-20mA output for remote monitoring, along with user-friendly USB data.
For complete information on the 15 ppm TD-107 and the 5 ppm DNV Clean Design TD-107, visit NAG Marine at TD-107.com.
- Operational Principle: UV Fluorescence
- Detection Range: 0-100ppm, higher ranges available
- Response Time: 2.5 seconds
- Power Requirements: 20-250 VAC or DC, 50/60Hz, 2 A
- Weight: 12lbs
- Control Input:
- Bilge Separator, Status-Continuity or 3-28 VDC, 100UA
- Sample Flow Status-Continuity or 3-28 VDC, 100UA
- Control Output:
- High Alarm: SPDT Relay Contact, Rated 240 VAC, 6A, 50/60 Hz or 28 VDC
- Early Warning Alarm: SPDT Relay Contact, Rated 240 VAC, 6A, 50/60 Hz or 28 VDC
- Zero Alarm: SPDT Relay Contact, Rated 240 VAC, 6A, 50/60 Hz or 28 VDC
- System Alarm: SPDT Relay Contact, Rated 240 VAC, 6A, 50/60 Hz or 28 VDC
- Cell Condition Alarm: SPDT Relay Contact, Rated 240 VAC, 6A, 50/60 Hz or 28 VDC
- Data Output: All data and events- 18 months, USB Data Key
- Outputs: 4-20mA Powered, 500ohm. Max Impedance
- Mounting & Plumbing Hardware: 316 SS
- Pressurized Sample Return: Yes, or Unpressurized to Drain
- Typical Flow Rates: 100ml - 4L per minute
- Min/Max Sample Pressure: 5psig/100psig, 0.35barg/6.9barg
- Max Sample Temperature: 140 F or 60 C
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 32 F-120 F, 0 C-49 C
- Calibration: Factory 2 year standard
- Electronics Cabinet: Stainless Steel
- Certifications: Det Norske Veritas’ Type Approval Programme 771.61 5 ppm Bilge Alarms
- Bilgewater monitor