Reinforced, with cantilevered shaft.
- Flows up to 500 m3/h (2000 gpm).
- Heads up to 100 mlc (330 ft).
- Built in solid plastic.
- Hydrodynamic sealing, without mechanical seal.
- In accordance with European directives of Safety on machines CE.
- ATEX version available.
- Cantilevered shaft, without sump bearing. Reinforced column.
- Possibility of dry running.
- Specially indicated for loaded liquids.
- Without mechanical seal, without priming problems.
- Transmission of the mechanical torque to the impeller by key and a big surface steel core.
- Shaft sleeve independent and detachable of impeller.
Although these pumps are meant to work without mechanical seal, it is possible to supply sealing systems if needed.
Vapours sealing options:
- Lip seal
- Mechanical seal