Tecora - Model DECS - Continuous Emission Dioxins Sampler
DECS is the solution offered by CDL-Tecora for the continuous emission sampling of Dioxins, Furans (PCDD/PCDF),PCB and other POPs. According to EN 1948 and USEPA M23 standard, DECS adopts the filter/condenser method with adsorbing trap on wet gas. The system is permanently installed on stack for continuous sampling from 6 hours up to 6 weeks.
- Micro pollutants sampler (PCDD/Fs, PCB, PAH) with Filter/Condenser method and adsorbing trap on wet gas in accordance with EN 1948 and USEPA M23 methods;
- Up to 4 Sampling Units can be managed by a single Control Unit
- Distance between Sampling and Control Units up to 100mt;
- Fully automated sampling: no operator presence required;
- Automatic preparation and cleaning;
- Easy upgrade using the heated probe with outstack heated filter for solid phase and side sampling for heavy metals, mercury and acids.