The Tekran Model 2600-NG Mercury Analyzer is designed for the analysis of gas phase sample cartridges. The system contains an atomic fluorescence detector, a dual stage thermal desorber and a data acquisition & control system. A single serial connection allows a Windows based PC to control the entire analysis process, acquire the detector output and calculate final results.
- Dedicated analyzer for manually exposed sampling cartridges.
- Sample path optimized for difficult matrices.
- Desorbs industry standard .25” OD x 5” to 6” long friction fit cartridges.
- Ultra sensitive Atomic Fluorescence (AF) detector.
- Dual stage gold preconcentrator/thermal desorber.
- Precision mass flowmeter gives superior long term stability.
- Auto carrier shutoff to conserve carrier gas.
- Desorbs industry standard ¼” OD x 5” to 6” long friction fit cartridges.
- Ultra sensitive Atomic Fluorescence (AF) detector
- Dual stage gold preconcentrator/thermal desorber:
- Continuously variable heaters allow ramped heating
- Internal cooling fans provide faster cycle time
- Teflon Bypass & Load solenoids reduce sample path contamination
- All Teflon & glass sample train
- Precision mass flowmeter gives superior long term stability
- Auto carrier shutoff to conserve carrier gas
- 24 bit A/D converter provides wide dynamic range
- Controlled by any Windows™ based PC through single serial port
- Notebook PC allows portable operation
- Automated desorption cycle
- Fully programmable desorption cycle parameters
- Calibration using any saturated vapor injection source eg: Tekran Model 2505, (not included)
- Final results calculation directly in ng/m3
- Ambient Air Samples (US EPA IO-5)
- Natural Gas (ASTM D-6350)
- Process Gas Sampling
- Size: 11'H x 9'W x 17'D (Cover closed)
- Weight: 30 lb (14 kg)
- Electrical: 100-120 or 220-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz. 250 VA max.
- Operating Range: +15 - +30 °C
- Storage Temp + 5 - +45 °C
- Altitude: 0 – 2000 m.
- Humidity: 10 - 95% (Non condensing)
- Detection Limit: < 0.1 pg Hg
- Linearity: > 105
- Carrier Gas: Argon UHP Grade
- Flow range: 0 - 500 ml/m (ball flow meter), 0 - 500 ml/m (MFC)
- Supply Pressure: 30 PSI
- Fittings: 1/8' Compression fittings
- Warm up time: < 30 min
The Model 2600-NG includes the following components and accessories.
- Control Unit
- User Quick Start Guide
- One gold coated field cartridge
- Tek-MDS2 Windows based control software
- Full H/W, S/W and methods documentation
- Option 001 Extra gold coated sampling cartridge (friction fit)
- Option 201 Dell desktop PC for control of system
- Option 202 Dell notebook PC for portable applications