Teledyne Isco - Model 3700C - Compact Portable Water Sampler
Smaller and lighter than our full size 3700 portable, the 3700C uses the same controller. The 3700C will easily pass through an 18-inch diameter or offset manhole. Bottle choices with the 3700C are more limited than with the full-size model. The five bottle options include 350 ml glass or polyethlyene, 500 ml polyethylene, or 2.5 gallon glass or poly. The 3700C's bottle cartridge makes bottle changes fast and easy.
The exclusive LD90 gives you automatic compensation for changes in head height, plus automatic suction line rinsing to prevent cross contamination. The non-contacting liquid sensor is not affected by conductivity, viscosity, temperature, or liquid composition. There are no internal tubing connections, so cleaning and tubing replacement are fast and easy. The 3700 pump outperforms most competing samplers and maintains the EPA-recommended 2 ft/second line velocity at head heights up to 16 feet, with 1/4-inch suction line. For higher lifts, we recommend our 6700 Series.
- Quick-change bottle cartridge system
- Exclusive LD90 Liquid Presence Detector and pump revolution counting system ensure accurate, repeatable sample volumes.
- Basic and extended programming modes for:
- Uniform time intervals
- Non-uniform time intervals
- Stormwater runoff sampling
- Multiple bottle compositing
- Split sampling
- Thick foam insulation (R-11) and 16-lb. ice capacity to preserve samples.
- 3700 Controller is housed in a NEMA 4X and 6 (IP67) environmentally sealed enclosure, and is fully interchangeable between portable and refrigerated samplers.
- wastewater effluent
- stormwater monitoring
- CSO monitoring
- permit compliance
- pretreatment compliance
- Sequential sampling bottle configurations - 24 wedge-shaped 500 ml polyethylene; 12 round 375 ml glass
- Composite sampling bottle configurations (with optional composite base) - 1 x 2.5 gal (9450 ml) polyethylene or glass
- Suction lines and strainers
- Samplink® Software for retrieval of sampling logs
- Size (Diam x Ht): 17 x 27 inches (45 x 70.5 cm)
- Weight: Dry, less battery - 25 lbs (11.3 kg)
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Power required: 12 VDC
- Intake purge: Adjustable air purge before and after each sample.
- Tubing life indicator: Provides a warning to change pump tubing.
- Pump tubing life: Recommended 500,000 pump counts
- Intake suction tubing: Vinyl or Teflon®; 3/8 inch (1 cm) or 1/4 inch (0.6cm) ID; 3 to 99 feet (1 to 30 m) Length
- Maximum lift: 26 ft. (7.9 m)
- Repeatability: ±10 ml typical
- Typical line velocity @ Head height: 2.5 ft./s @ 3 ft; 2.5 ft./s @ 10 ft; 1.9 ft./s @ 15 ft. (0.76 m/s @ 0.9 m; 0.76 m/s @ 3.1 m; 0.58 m/s @ 4.6 m)
- Liquid presence detector: Non-wetted, non-conductive sensor detects when liquid sample reaches the pump to automatically compensate for changes in head heights.
- Weight: 11 lbs (5 kg)
- Size (HxWxD): 10 x 12.5 x 10 inches (25 x 32 x 25 cm)
- Operational temperature: 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
- Enclosure rating: NEMA 4X, 6 IP67
- Program memory: Non-volatile ROM
- Flow meter signal input: 5 to 15 volt DC pulse or 25 millisecond isolated contact closure.
- Interface port: 8 pin connector; data output at 2400 baud in ASCII. RS-232 format with handshake.
- Clock accuracy: 1 minute per month, typical, for real time clock
- Sample frequency: 1 minute to 99 hours 59 minutes, in 1 minute increments. Non-uniform times in minutes or clock times 1 to 9,999 flow pulses
- Sample pacing: Uniform time, non-uniform time, flow, flow paced/time switched, STORM (time and flow paced sampling during sample collection.) Flow pacing is controlled by external flow pulses.
- Multiplexing: Samples per bottle (1 to 50 with 1000 ml bottles; 1 to 17 with 350 ml bottles), bottles per sample (1 to 24), multiple bottle compositing.
- Sample volumes: Programmable from 10 to 9,990 ml in 1 ml increments
- Sample retries: If no sample is detected, up to 3 attempts; user selectable
- Rinse cycles: Automatic rinsing of suction line up to 3 rinses for each sample collection
- Program storage: 3 sampling programs
- Programming modes: Basic, extended and STORM
- Sampling stop/resume: Up to 24 real time/date sample stop/resume commands.
- Controller diagnostics: Tests for RAM, ROM, pump display, and distributor