Teledyne Isco - Model CVE-16-P - Portable Composite/Sequential Vacuum Wastewater Sampler
The model CVE-16-P is our portable, composite/sequential vacuum wastewater sampler. It relies on proven vacuum technology to deliver high sample integrity and reliable performance. The vacuum pump exceeds EPA transport velocity requirements and generates a stronger purge. The maximum vertical lift is 23 feet on a standard unit, and 28 feet is available as an option. This portable unit is double walled, insulated, and has a rotationally molded polyethylene plastic case. Weighing 36 pounds, the CVE-16-P is easily transported to sample wastewater and effluents from sewers, flumes, manholes, etc. A two year warranty is standard.
- 15-400mL adjustable sample container
- Heavy duty diaphragm vacuum pump
- Operates on 12 VDC (AC power optional)
- Pre-sample/post-sample purge -- 0-99 sec.
- Auto shut-off or continuous run
- Delay start -- 1 thru 9999 min.
- Constant sampling interval 1 thru 9999 min.
- Variable sampling -- Time/Flow (1-24)
- Real Time Clock
- Inputs (pulses, 4-20mA, 0-10 VDC, 0-5VDC)
- Start/Stop programming
- Data logging
- Pass code protection
- Low battery auto shut down
- liquid detection