Tellerettes - Unique Tower Packing
Patented Tellerettes technology puts the power in your tower. Verantis is the only environmental solutions group to provide you access to the power of Tellerettes. This unique tower packing boasts a patented toroidal helix design that makes Tellerettes dramatically more efficient than conventional packing material for mass transfer, heat transfer, and particulate collection. We design our scrubber systems with a large quantity of Tellerettes to increase residence time in the scrubber and improve removal efficiency. A shallow bed of Tellerettes can also be used to provide effective mist elimination.
With our newest K-series Tellerettes (2K & 3K), Verantis has further improved our design with increased open area and reduced pressure drop, providing high scrubbing efficiency at velocities up to 700 fpm. The K series Tellerette is ideal for retrofitting existing towers that require increased capacity and/or higher removal efficiency.
- Greater gas flow capacity—allows you to use smaller diameter, lower cost columns
- Ideal for retrofitting existing towers to boost capacity and efficiency
- Lower pressure drop to reduce operating costs
- High open area design for minimal fouling
- High column stability—no classic flooding
- Effective impingement of both liquid droplets and solid particulate
- No channeling with proper liquid distribution
- Available in a wide range of materials, including polypropylene, polyethylene, PVC, CPVC, PVDF, and Tefzel
- Liquid is collected by inertial impaction.
- Droplets form at countless interstitial holdup points.
- As each droplet falls, it strikes the next packing element and bursts, exposing fresh surfaces to gas.
- This agglomeration/dispersal cycle repeats continuously with no additional energy requirements.
- Contaminants are absorbed with unique efficiency.