Terion - Plug & Play Integrated RO-CEDI Unit
Plug & Play integrated RO-CEDI unit for demineralised water production for Power Applications. The new RO-CEDI product TERION is a single-skid unit that combines single-pass reverse osmosis and continuous electrodeionization.TERION produces demineralised water for power applications and especially for boiler feed and turbine injection.
- Fully designed and standardized thanks to Veolia Water Technologies proven expertise
- 5 models covering flows from 5 m³/h to 55 m³/h to cover the most demanded flows in this industry
- Standard plug & play unit: flexible enough to treat a large number of different feed water sources
- Control and easy access to equipment for maintenance
- Designed to produce demineralised water- up to 18 Ω-cm - meeting low levels of silica, sodium, TOC, and potassium
- Fast installation and commissioning
- Continuous production process, no chemical regeneration
- Pre-filter protecting RO membranes
- C0₂ Membrane degasser. Includes a blower for units from 25 m³/h to 50 m³/h.
- Feed water pH probe
- Automatic valve for RO flushing with permeate
- Witnessed FAT
SOLYS offers the complete treatment line including pretreatment (Clarification through ACTIFLO Pack, Multiflo Pack, Spidflow Pack product ranges; Filtration through FILTRAFLO product range ; Softening through the IONSOFT product range; a two pass RO system can be supplied by integrating SIRION MEGA product range ahead of TERION as well as post-treatment and consumables (Veolia VRO™ membranes).