Terre Kleen - Inclined Plate Hydrodynamic Separator
Terre Kleen is a patented, (6,676,832 B2), inclined plate hydrodynamic separator that captures gross pollutants, hydrocarbons, grease and sediment from stormwater runoff.
Laboratory testing has confirmed:
- Terre Kleen captures pollutants, including sediment of 20 micron in size and larger.
- Terre Kleen's internal by-pass structure prevents the loss of gross pollutants during high flow events, with no scour or re-suspension of captured pollutants with no restriction of the water flow.
Terre Kleen's stacked, inclined plate sedimentation design provides a large sedimentation area in a small footprint, prevents re-suspension of captured pollutants or by-pass of untreated stormwater, and continuously captures pollutants from 'first flush' until the end of the storm.
- Site-Specific Modular Design
- Multiple pollutant removal
- Stacked inclined plates provide large sedimentation area within a compact space
- Internal by-pass allows capture of gross pollutants during high flow events
- Protected sediment storage area prevents re-suspension or scour of captured pollutants
- Low cost, time-saving installation
- Low maintenance cost (fewest gallons per sedimentation area)
- Documentation of pollutant and nutrient removal for Sediment and Nutrient Reduction Credits trading.