Tesalys - Model 20 - STERIPLUS systems
Tesalys STERIPLUSTM systems are the ideal solution to treat biocontaminated waste. The unique TESASHREDTM shredding built-in system reduces significantly waste volume and weight and guarantees thermal treatment at the center of the waste. Autoclaving/sterilization process at 135°C grants a 6 log10 microbial reduction. Our systems address the needs of healthcare centers, laboratories and all other locations where biomedical waste is produced. They can process waste bags, cardboard or rigid containers containing all kinds of surgical, medical and research and healthcare waste, like sharps, gloves, labware, glass, plastic/rubber tubing, filters. They can also manage a large volume of liquid waste. Tesalys STERIPLUSTM systems have been designed to be installed as close as possible to the waste generation point. Several units can be juxtaposed in order to obtain a quicker flow.
ENVIRONMENTAL & safety FEATURES
- Reduction of “waste footprint”: Solid waste reduced by up to 80% in volume, by up to 50% in weight
- “Clean” effluents: thermal decontamination prior to discharge
- “Clean” air: exhaust air filtration by HEPA filter
- Very low water and energy consumptions
- Energy savings: built-in heat recovery system
- No chemicals used, just water
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
- Start-up kit.
- Maintenance parts kit for 2 year.
- Stainless steel AISI 304L bodywork.
- Waste unloading basket.
- Stainless steel AISI 316L chamber.
- Voltage/frequency adaptations.
- Special packaging.