Tetra Sodium Salt of Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid (ATMP Na4)
ATMP Na4 is the salt of ATMP, it can inhibit the scale formation, calcium carbonate in particular, in water system. ATMP Na4 can be used in circulating cool system in power plant, oil refinery plant and oilfield refill water system. ATMP Na4 has good synergistic effects with other additives, in neutral to acidic condition, no ammonia smell is let off.
- Appearance: Colorless or light yellow transparent liquid
- Active content (ATMP)%: 29.4-32.4
- Active content (ATMP Na4) %: 38.0-42.0
- PH (1% water solution): 6.5-7.5
- Fe,mg/L: 10.0 max
- Density (20℃) g/cm3: 1.35-1.45
ATMP•Na4 is used together with other organophosphonic acid, polycarboxylic acid or salt to form organic alkaline agents, it is used in circulating cool water system for all water quality.
Package and Storage:
200L plastic drum,IBC(1000L), customers' requirement. Storage for twelve months in shady room and dry place.