EUROPELEC - The Degreaser
The oil removable is a liquid/solid separation operation. Oils and greases being generally lighter than water and naturally tend to rise to the surface. In order to speed up this process, an aerator placed in the centre of the well, diffuses fine bubbles which bring grease and oil particles to the surface. Before they solidify, they are leaded by a scum deflector which drains the waste out of the tank. The aerated oil separation equipment is used in small and medium-sized facilities and for 2.2 to 7 m diameter tanks.
The main components of the aerated oil separation equipment include:
- a gear motor
- a skimming device with one tubular diametric arm, each of them fitted out with a rubber squeegee
- a scrum trough (for grease and oil), including an extracting pipe to outside of the tank
- an aerator guide and fixing device.
- The main materials used are hot dip galvanised steel, aluminium and stainless steel.
- Available in galvanised steel, aluminium or stainless steel
- Fine bubble aerator suitable for the type of oil separator
- Aerator guide and attachment device
- Airlift system (for a grit chamber).
The oil separator is used in little and middle size installations. It is designed for 2,2 m to 7 m basins.
The oil removable is a liquid-solid separation operation. Oils and greases being generally lighter than water and to rise up to the surface. In order to speed up this motion, an aerator, placed in the centre of the effluent well, diffuses fine bubbles which carry towards surface the oily particules. Before they solidify, they are leaded by a scum deflector, to a scum trough which drains the wastes out of the tank.
The aerated oil separator consists of :
- A geared motor
- A skimming device, with two tubular arms, each of them fitted out with a rubber squeegee
- A scrum trough (for oil and greases), including an extracting pipe to the outside of the tank
- A central chamber, equipped with a tripod
- A fine bubble aerator, suitable for the equipment
- An aerator guide and fixing device
- A protection in galvanised steel (stainless steel or aluminium on request).
Reviews have been disabled for EUROPELEC - The Degreaser.