Single head bin Weighing System especially designed to handle large crop samples. It’s cleated feeding belts and specially designed gripper head allows the crop to quickly pass into the bag, speeding up the bagging process. Constructed in stainless steel for durability, strength and longevity. Reliable, trouble free maintenance and low cost servicing. User friendly controls. Designed and built by the Agrimech Engineering team.
For use with paper, plastic, hessian and poly banded net.
Electrical: 16 Amp 3 phase
Air: Cool clean, dry air at a minimum of 6 bar (90PSI)
The Themis comes with a 12 month part and labour warranty.
- Capacity of 10 tonnes per hour 25Kg paper sacks
- Heavy duty cleated belts using quality Dunlop rubber belting
- Ergonomic design of gripper head and cross conveyor to reduce risk of product jamming
- Weigh bin design to reduce noise and product damage
- HMI touch screen control, digital display
- Standardised components including electrical drive motors
- Machine orientation easily adaptable and conﬁgured on site
- Invertor technology giving inﬁnite control and adjustment
- Adjustable rear hopper
- Integrated forklift tubes for ease of movement
- Twin Head – Capacity 15 Tonnes per hour 25Kg paper sacks
- 50Kg Weigh Bin
- Remote Engineer installed for communication via Ethernet link to support Engineer
- Castor Wheels
- Foot Pedal or Hand Switch