Therm - Model 1165TST-440 2400 PSI, 5.0 GPM - Hot Water Electric Pressure Washer
From Hot Water Electric
The Therm 1165TST440 hot water electric pressure washer, producing 2,400 PSI at 5.0 GPM, is for industrial and commercial use; perfect for the professional who cleans within a factory or food processing plant, for use in vehicle wash bay, or on a farm, or at rental store to clean equipment returning from rental. The most effective cleaning comes from high pressure water, heat, and detergent applied all at the same time. The 440V, three phase, Therm 1165TST440 is designed to deliver this powerful cleaning combination.
Equipped with the Industrial Dirt Killer turbo nozzle, that provides greatest possible cleaning impact from a pressure washer, high pressure soap, and digitally controlled heated water, the Therm is the ultimate cleaning machine. What distinguishes this Kränzle unit from the competition are the unique capabilities of the Kränzle pump and the uncompromising German quality. The Kränzle pump can run dry and bypass longer than its rivals, as proven in independent laboratory tests, making it more durable and reliable than the competition.
The Therm 1165TST440, designed for daily use, is equipped with a Kränzle AQ industrial grade pump and is powered by a Kränzle 440 volt, 17 amp, three phase, TEFC electric motor. Special features include auto on/off gun-jet control with 30 second delay combined with a safety shut-down after 20 minutes that prevents accidents and a unique high pressure soap design that delivers 20 percent more cleaning power at tip. The Therm 1165TST440 uses a down draft style coil/burner assembly that is more efficient than top fed coils found on most other hot water pressure washers. It exceeds European standards for emission and features multiple redundant safety features, to include optical flame monitoring system.
Accessories include a professional gun-jet lance, gauge, safety coupler screw connections, a fan nozzle for high pressure wash and an Industrial Dirt Killer turbo nozzle. The 65' hose on a hose reel makes set up and tear down a snap. With a cleaning power rating of 12,000 cleaning units, the Therm 1165TST440 provides the professional cleaner the latest in advanced pressure washing technology.
Measures: 41-inches length by 32-inches width by 47-inches height. Weight: 484 pounds. Metal and plastic finish.
- Advanced Kränzle pump design gives multi-hour bypass and run-dry capability preventing accidental pump damage
- Industrial Dirt Killer turbo nozzle doubles cleaning efficiency
- Unique high pressure soap design delivers 20 percent more cleaning power at tip
- Auto on/off control at gun jet with 30 second time delay reduces wear and tear on pump
- Digital temperature control permits precise application of hot water
- Multiple safety features to include optical flame monitoring
- Downdraft style coil-burner system for maximum efficiency
- 65-feet wire braided hose on hose reel with safety couplers
- TEFC 1600 RPM electric 440V, 17A, three phase motor
- Uses diesel fuel to heat the water
- HP: 7.5
- PSI: 2400
- GPM: 5.0
- Electrical Requirements: 440V, 17A, Three Phase
- Weight: 484
- Part Number: 9800444