Thermo Fisher Scientific - Model 42i - Emissions Monitoring Single Gas Analyzers (NO-NO2-NOx)
Measure levels of nitrogen oxide (NO-NO2-NOx) in the emissions from a source using chemiluminescent technology with the Thermo Scientific™ Model 42i NO-NO2-NOx Analyzer. The flagship product in the Thermo Scientific™ iSeries line, the Model 42i is the most recognized NOx analyzer in the industry.
- Standard dual range and auto ranges
- Five-second response time
- Temperature and pressure correction
- User settable alarm levels for concentration
- Ethernet connectivity for efficient remote access
- Enhanced user interface with one button programming and large display screen
- Flash memory for increased data storage and user downloadable software
- Enhanced electronics design optimizes product commonality
- Improved layout for easier accessibility to components
The Model 42i NO-NO2-NOx Analyzer is also available with an oxygen sensor module.
Using paramagnetic sensor technology the Model 42i with Oxygen gives the source measurement of NOx extended capabilities to read and report the concentration of oxygen in the sample stream up to 100%. Additionally, programming allows the user to correct the NO, NO2, NOx reading for the amount of oxygen in the sample.