THERMOX - Model CMFA-P2000 - Portable Premix Gas/Flue Gas Analyzer
The CMFA-P2000, (Combustion Mix Flue Gas Analyzer), was designed specifically to meet the dual furnace combustion requirements of glass container manufacturing plants. Using a highly reactive bare platinum zirconium oxide cell, the analyzer is capable of measuring excess oxygen in post combustion flue gas or excess oxygen to excess fuel in premixed combustion samples feeding forehearth zones. The transportable two piece analysis and control arrangement allows separation so that the readout control can be viewed while making remote adjustments of premix and combustion air valves. An optional air compressor for driving the integral air operated aspirator is available for sampling low flow premix gases, and pulling flue gas samples under draft conditions. The 2000 Series microprocessor control unit provides a 4 line digital display, analog outputs, alarms, system and sensor diagnostics, software supported calibration.
- Two analyzers in one - acts as a flue gas oxygen analyzer or a premix gas analyzer.
- Built-in compressor for pulling flue gas samples into the analyzer
- Works in either excess fuel or excess air environments
- In premix mode, measure air/fuel ration in open-flame applications where flue gas measurements are impractical
- Provide much better accuracy than directly measuring oxygen or combustibles in the premix gas.
Enclosure: Both the sensor and control unit are housed in a luggage style, aluminum carrying case
Operating Range: 100% to 0.1% excess oxygen and 0.1% to 50% excess fuel
Display: Four-line x 20-character vacuum fluorescent display. Displays combinations of excess oxygen, excess fuel, combined excess oxygen to excess fuel, fuels/oxides, oxides to fuels, combustibles, time and date, cell temperature, user programmable text, thermocouple mV, or cell mV. Password protection and context sensitive help are also provided.
Diagnostics: System test for A/D, RAM, EEPROM and keypad. Display line 4 reserved for full text error and diagnostic messages. Twenty-entry event log.
Analog Output: Isolated, linear current output, fully scalable. Select excess oxygen, excess fuel, combined excess oxygen to excess fuel range, combustibles, fuels/ oxides, oxides/fuels, cell temperature, thermocouple mV and cell mV. Hold or track during calibration and select degree of damping. Maximum load 1200 ohms.
Calibration: Calibrate or verify calibration. Store last calibration and verification data.
Built-in Compressor: Draws gas from up to 6 inches of water vacuum.
Power Requirements: 115 VAC ±10%, 50-60 Hz, 747 VA max.; 230 VAC ±10%, 50-60 Hz, 2222 VA max.
- Ambient Temperature: Control Section: 14°F to 116°F (-10°C to 47°C)
- Sensor Section: -5°F to 100°F (-20°C to 37.8°C)
- Relative Humidity: 10% to 90%, noncondensing
- Flue Gas Inlet: 0°F to 2000°F (-18°C to 1100°C)
- Premix Inlet: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Accuracy: ± 2% of measured value or ±0.1% O2, whichever is greater. ± 5% of measured value or ±0.25% excess fuel, whichever is greater (specifications based on 0-15% range, natural gas).
- Percent Oxygen: 63% < 18 seconds; 90% < 22 seconds
- Percent Excess Fuel: 63% < 17 seconds; 90% < 63 seconds
- Drift: Less than 0.1% of the cell output per month
- Repeatability: ± 0.2% of measured value
- Sample / Calibration Gas Flow Rate: 2 SCFH (1 liter/min.)
- Maximum Sample Pressure: 10 PSIG (68.95 kPa)
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 10.75” x 18” x 16” (27.3 cm x 45.7 cm x 40.7 cm)
- Weight: 44 lb (19.9 kg)
- System Compliance:
- EMC Directive: 2004/108/EC
- Low Voltage Directive: UL 3101-1
EMC Directive: 2004/108/EC
Low Voltage Directive: UL 3101-1