Threaded Floating Ball Valves
ViNtrol Series A and Series B ball valves feature two-piece bolted and threaded body/adapter connection in ductile iron, carbon steel and stainless steel materials with threaded end and socket weld end connections ranging in sizes from 1' FP to 4' FP and pressure classes to 5000 WOG. Our floating ball valve seats provide bubble tight sealing at high and low pressures with excellent torque performance. Loss of seat insert results in metal to metal sealing for fire-safe reliability. External stem lube fitting and vented weather seal ensure effective lubrication of stem journal and protection from external corrosion or contamination.
- Back-Seated stem is fire safe and blow out proof
- External stem lubrication and vented weather seal for maximum life and wear protection
- Stainless Steel trim for superior corrosion protection
- Fire-Safe and NACE Trim are Standard
- DELRIN seats standard
- RTFE and PEEK seats available on request
- Available in full and reduced port configurations
- Ball includes pressure equalization hole to prevent trapped pressure in the body cavity
- Standard locking handle to meet safety and security concerns.