Tidy Planet ROCKET - Model A900 - Rocket Organic Food Waste Composter
The A900 Rocket composter, our most popular food waste composter is capable of continuously processing up to 1750 litres of food waste each week. Thermostatic controls automate the process, ensuring minimum operator interaction with only a standard single-phase 240-volt power supply needed.
Available as a stand alone or containerised organic waste solution, the A900 Rocket is equipped with 4 channel temperature datalogger and air extraction system as standard. The robust construction ensuring longevity, the Rocket range of food waste treatment systems are suitable for the on-site processing of:
- Cooked & Uncooked Meat & Fish
- Cooked & Uncooked Fruit & Vegetables
- Garden Waste
- Animal Waste (including some types of bedding)
- Food waste
- Size: Length : 4.0m
- Width : 1.0m
- Height : 1.9m
- Capacity : Up to 1750 Litres of food waste per week.
- Optional: Up to 5,250 litres per week – combined with Dehydra de-waterer)
- Motor : 0.75kWh
- Heater : 2 x 0.85kWh – Thermostatically controlled
- Power Requirement : Single-phase 240-volt, Two 13 or 16 amp plug sockets
- Average Power Consumption : 30kWh+ per week
- Temperature Recording : 4 channel datalogger and software as standard
- Ventilation : Supplied as standard
- Housing Requirement : Min 6.0 x 3.0 x 2.8m (LxWxH) Under cover on hard standing (non-porous)
- Options :
- Dehydra De-waterer package increases capacity to 5,250 litres per week.
- Power sieve for refining end product increasing product usage.
- Loading Steps.
Currently in operation at a wide range of sites throughout the UK, the A900 Rocket is saving on expensive organic waste disposal costs for many organisations including:
- Merchant Taylors School
- RHS Garden Rosemoor
- Bank of America
- British Petroleum
- HM Prison Service