TissueFAXS - Model Fluo - Upright Fluorescence Cytometers System
TissueFAXS Fluo is an upright fluorescence only system for the scanning and analysis of slides, cytospins, smears and Tissue Microarrays. The system is equipped with TissueQuest or StrataQuest Fluo image analysis software
- TissueFAXS Fluo is also available in a scan only configuration.
- TissueFAXS Fluo systems can be upgraded to TissueFAXS PLUS and TissueFAXS Q and upgraded with fluorescence high-speed packages
All imaging systems are modular and upgradable. Every system can be customized to offer the following capabilities: brightfield scanning, widefield fluorescence, confocal, and multispectral. To exemplify TissueFAXS Fluo can be ugraded to
- TissueFAXS PLUS (image on the left)
- TissueFAXS Q/Q+
- TissueFAXS SPECTRA
- TissueFAXS SL
- Fluorescence scanning & analysis
- 8 slides scanning
- Slide ID scanner
- Quantitative image analysis option
- TMA & FISH scanning & analysis
- Automatic tissue detection
- Extended focus, stitching & illumination correction
- Image and metadata storage, management and archiving
TissueFAXS Fluo is TGs upright epifluorescence system. The system comes equipped with an 8-slide stage. It can scan and analyse samples on slides and slide-based sample containers in epifluorescence mode. It scans 10 channels in epifluorescence if the maximum of 10 single bandpass filters is fitted or more if multibandpass filters are used.
Objectives from all Zeiss objective classes with M24 thread can be fitted, the turret takes a maximum of seven.
TG continuously checks the market for cameras and other technical equipment to provide those solutions that deliver top performance and are cost-effective. The TissueFAXS i Fluo standard camera is a good example of this successful strategy.
The right illumination is of paramount importance in light microscopy. TG provides fully system software-controlled solutions which are mostly maintenance free and have long lasting illuminantes.
The correct filters which guarantee pixel shift-free and low channel crosstalk are equally important to make fluorescence scanning easily accessible for all users of a TG system.
TissueFAXS Scanning and Management software integrates all the hardware components into an easy to use workflow with full, walk-away automation capabilities.