Paint Spray Booths are comprised of six main components:
- Air Supply House
- Fresh air
- Recycled air
- Supply ductwork
- Spray Booth
- Exhaust ductwork
- VOC Abatement system
The three items in bold comprise the core of the paint booth structure itself.
TKS offers several different types of wet and dry-type scrubbers for the paint booth overspray capture underbooth section.
TKS designs several different types of paint spraybooths:
- Traditional Wet Booth (water-based scrubber system)
- Taikisha's S-type (S1) scrubber
- Taikisha Circula
- New Limestone-based Dry Booth
- Taiksha's Dry Cirucla Mark II limestone scrubber
- New Taikisha's Dry Car Scrubber system
- Dry Filter based scrubber system
- Three rows of filtration:
- Paper filters - to catch the large paint particulate overspray
- Fiber filters to catch the smaller paint overspray
- Paint arrestor filters
- Then it gets recycled through an Air House with 3-rows of filtration, up to 99% scrubber efficiency
TKS has designed and built custom spray booths for painting many types of vehicles and products, including:
- Automotive OEM
- Honda, Nissan, Toyota, Kia, Subaru, etc.
- Automotive Tier-1 Parts Suppliers
- Heartland, Chiyoda, Eakas, Kosei, etc.
- Heavy Trucking
- Hino, Peterbilt, Kenworth, etc.
- Harley Davidson
- ATV/UTV/4x4/SxS - recreational vehicles
- Honda, Polaris, Suzuki, Kawasaki, etc.