TLVC - Double Flange Large Size Butterfly Valve
From Butterfly Valves
This series of butterfly valves are used for industrial pipelines, as bi-directional open and close and regulation devices. The adjustment range is from 40 to 90 degree full open. If the valve is one-vay used, the recommended direction of pressure is shown on fig when the disc in closed position.
- The material of parts is selected excellently.
- The valve use double eccentric structure. The sealing surface friction torque is small during opening and closing.
- It has reliable sealing structure for bi-direction preventing without any leakage. When it sealed with metal, the leakage in C(B) grade.
- The rubbersealing ring could be replaced without removing the valve from the pipeline.(DN>=700).
- The shaft using self-lubricating bearings, the friction is small and does not require oil when running.
- Body : Ductile iron EN-GJS 500-7(GGG50)
- Disc : Ductile iron EN-GJS 500-7(GGG-50)
- Shaft : Stainless Steel SS420
- Body seat : Stainless Steel SS304
- Disc seat : EPDM, NBR,
- Pressure rating : PN10/16/25
- Flange drilling : BS EN1092-2 PN10/16/25
- Coating : FBE Min 250 microns