TOMRA - Model Autosort Flake - Sorting System
From Recycling Products
TOMRA Sorting’s AUTOSORT FLAKE simultaneously detects color, metals and enhanced material information regardless of grain size with one machine. Its small footprint, both in terms of size and power consumption, enables steady product yields due to its optimized sensor system. Online calibration offers a limitless combination of sorting possibilities.
The AUTOSORT FLAKE delivers: consistantly high yields:
As a clear example of partnering with our customers to develop optimal results, AUTOSORT FLAKE combines field proven mechanical setup with experienced in-house R&D to result in another first in its field: analysis and sorting flakes precisely by color AND material (including metal) at the same time. As a result of its innovative technology and mechanical construction, AUTOSORT FLAKE provides its customers with the best possible throughput using a single machine while ensuring constant and high-quality output.
As with AUTOSORT, TOMRA Sorting’s groundbreaking and patented FLYING BEAM technology, allows AUTOSORT FLAKE to provide customers with continuous calibration translating into substantially less downtime and greater output stability compared to our nearest competitors. Our FOURLINE technology leads to low maintenance needs and low energy consumption, confirming that it is indeed possible protect environmental resources while reducing operating costs.
When searching for options to recycle plastics, our customers know that TOMRA Sorting Recycling can offer a complete solution to provide the best end result.
Continuing its pioneering tradition, TOMRA Sorting’s Autosort Flake is the first to successfully combine detection of color, enhanced material information and metal resulting – simultaneously. This exceptionally effective system optimizes flake sorting applications – regardless of grain size.
You strive for peak performance. Tomra‘s Patented Flying Beam Technology helps you get there.
Through its continuous calibration feature, you can monitor and optimize the performance of your operations on a real time basis. This means increased stability and less downtime of your system while achieving constant high-quality yield. Additionally, innovative and accurate lighting technology results in up to 70% energy savings and decreases your operating costs. With FOURLINE technology, high speed, high precision NIR sensors allow resolution up to 2 mm, minimizing the loss of valuable product yield and leading to higher product recovery.
All of this Ensures Greater Profitability of your Product Output.
- High throughput, high consistency, high product yield result in high profits
- Color and material (Eg: PET, HDPE, PP, PVC, PS, PLA, ferrous and nonferrous metals…etc.) Sorting – all at the same time
- Remotely accessible online statistic of process material
- Substantially less downtime, greater output stability and low energy consumption through patented and pioneering technology
- Field-proven process and machine design developed with industry partners
- Excellent performance at expanded temperature range (5-50 c°)
- Customizable for material sorting only
- Superior all-around service support with Tomra Care
- Simultaneous material, metal and color detection
- FLYING BEAM with continuous signal correction, integrated light source and enhanced light distribution Highest available sensor resolution
- Optimized sensor system
- Polymer Recovery / Mixed Plastic