TOMRA - Model Autosort - Multifunctional Sorting System
As the most flexible sorting system within TOMRA Sorting Recycling’s product family, the AUTOSORT combines detection of color and enhanced material information resulting in a multifunctional system that optimizes effectiveness across a broad variety of applications.
With TOMRA Sorting’s groundbreaking and patented FLYING BEAM technology, AUTOSORT offers continuous calibration which means substantially less downtime and greater output stability compared to our nearest competitors. Our FOURLINE technology leads to higher performance and low energy consumption, confirming that it is indeed possible protect environmental resources while reducing operating costs. The flexible and universal modular system can easily be integrated into sorting plants, and meets a wide variety of sorting needs including the single stream, packaging, paper, and household waste.
TOMRA Sorting’s multifunctional AUTOSORT continues to set the industry standard since its introduction in 1996. Coupled with self-diagnostic features, state-of the-art technology enables material to be separately filtered by various parameters, ensuring effective sorting and maximal yield – over an exceptionally broad range of applications.
You strive for peak performance. Tomra‘s patented Flying Beam Technology helps you get there.
Through its continuous calibration feature, you can monitor and optimize the performance of your operations on a real time basis. This means increased stability and less downtime of your system while achieving constant high-quality yield. Additionally, innovative and accurate lighting technology results in up to 70% energy savings and decreases your operating costs. With FOURLINE technology, high speed, high precision NIR sensors allow resolution up to 2 mm, minimizing the loss of valuable product yield and leading to higher product recovery.
The FLYING BEAM technology ensures stable and excellent performance at various temperatures due to the extended temperature range (5-50°C).
All of this ensures greater profitability of your product output.
- High throughput, high consistency, high product yield results in high profits
- Robust machinery ensuring incomparable reliability and peak performance
- Superior all-around service support with Tomra care
- Multi-parameter filtering via Tomra’s state-of-the art Material Selectivity Function (MSF) ensures optimal material sorting and leads to maximum product yield
- Substantially less downtime, greater output stability and low energy consumption through patented and pioneering technology
- Excellent and stable performance at extended temperature range (5-50°c)
- Flexible integration into sorting systems, reducing costs and increasing ROI
- Polymer Sorting
- Mixed Paper Removal
- C&D Sorting
- PET/PE Sorting
- Wood Cleaning
- Paper Plus
- PET botttle/Tray Sorting
- HDPE/LDPE Sorting
- Metal Removal
- Special Application
Reviews have been disabled for TOMRA - Model Autosort - Multifunctional Sorting System.