TOMRA - Model X-Tract - Waste Separator with X-Ray Technology
From Recycling Products
Reach the pinnacle of performance with TOMRA Sorting’s upgraded X-TRACT, which combines state-of-the-art sensor technology with exclusive proprietary software. High resolution, X-ray (XRT) coupled with : multi-density-channel capabilities enhance the precision of sorting even the most complicated material mixes across a wide variety of metal applications. Our field-proven Dual Processing Technology, coupled with TOMRA’s exclusive software development, means that the X-TRACT enables effective sorting of the highest throughput with reliable top-quality yield. Now equipped with the new award-winning and intuitive ACT user interface, X-TRACT operators can easily see critical sorting information and real-time process data at a glance.
With the largest worldwide installment base in the market, TOMRA Sorting’s X-TRACT benefits from robust and fieldproven application knowledge across a variety of metals markets. Advanced technology, coupled with TOMRA’s exclusive software development, enables effective sorting of the highest throughput with top-quality yield. Customers can capitalize on their yield with the best quality of secondary resources available in the industry. High resolution sensor placement means optimized results - with even the most varied mix and smallest grain size.
You aim for premium product yield. Tomra‘s advanced Duoline Technology helps you get there.
Combined with XRT technology, TOMRA’s DUOLINE sensors, which use two independent devices with different spectral sensitivities, leads to superior recognition of secondary resources – irrespective of the input material density. Through TOMRA’s exclusive high-speed X-ray processing technology, customers benefit from an exceptional level of resolution, making it possible to identify even the smallest particles in highest throughput situations. Through this precision, customers benefit from a high degree of purity and constant premium quality output – even in the most difficult mixed fractions.
All of this ensures greater profitability of your product output.
- High throughput and high purity results in high profits
- Incomparable reliability and peak performance resulting from robust machinery
- Exceptional consistency of superior yield through exclusive technology
- Proven application specific solutions thanks to the most extensive
- Maximum secondary resource recovery in all complexity levels of metal applications
- Superior all-around service support with Tomra Care
- 'Multi-Density-Channels for greater precision, even with mixed metals and small grain sizes
- ACT user interface for more control – even from afar
- Dual Processing Technology for best quality yield at high throughput
- Application Packages for customized mechanical design'
- End of Life Vehicle Scrap
- Metal Recovery
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Organic Waste
- WEEE Electronic Scrap