Topographic Equalizing Device (TED)
This is an adjustable unit that prevents emptying/draining of command tubes at the end of control on slopes.
- Free the calibration screw until the spring is free.
- Disconnect the command tube from the valve and send a water command to the valve.
- Wait until the air is drained from the tube and water begins to flow.
- Reconnect the command tube to the valve.
- Close the calibration screw 2/3 of it's length.
- Stop the water command to the valve.
- Free the calibration screw slightly until a few drops of water go out of the tube.
- Check if the valve has changed its condition. If not, free the calibration screw a bit more until the valve changes its condition.
- Tighten the nut of the calibration screw, and the TED is calibrated.
Topographic Equalizing Device