Toro Equipment - Model PAP Series - Automatic Polyelectrolyte Plants
From Dosage Equipments
The automatic polyelectrolyte plant (PAP) allows the preparation (mixing with water), maturation and dosage of the granulated polyelectrolyte to be carried out automatically in a continuous and simple way.
The Toro Equipment’s PAP is an equipment composed by a main tank with rectangular shape made of polyester reinforced with fiberglass (FRP) where the the polymer is prepared and maturated. It has an upper maneuvering apperture and a lower drainage nozzle.
The dosage of the polyelectrolyte is made in the polyelectrolyte dosage hopper which is made of stainless steel and situated over the plant’s tank.
Its installation is necessary in all those applications that require polyelectrolyte dosage for the flocculation of all kinds of industrial and urban waste water.
- The circuit of water has a control electrovalve and a pressure regulation gauge to regulate the rate of feeding.
- The circuit of water has got a control electrovalve and a pressure regulation gauge to regulate the rate of feeding.
- Corrosion free.
- There are minimum, maximum and control floats in the tank to control the automatic starting and shopping of the shaker, the poly feeder and the water inlet.
- It’s design to avoid the appearance of lumps.
- Protection with anti moisture absorbent bags in engines areas.
- Black film wrapping for UV protectioning.
- Equipment placement on a pallet for easy transportation.