SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS FOR 4” WELLS
- Water supply
- Sprinkler systems
- Pressure boosting
- Delivery up to 21 m 3/h
- Head up to 340 m.
- Maximum pump overalldiameter (cable cover included): 99 mm.
- Maximum immersion depth: 150 m.
- Maximum permissible quantity of suspended sand: 150 g/m
- 1GSL – 2GS – 4GS – 6GS versions (radial impellers): 1 delivery port.
- 8GS – 12GS – 16GS versions (semi-axial impellers): 2” delivery port.
- Rated motor power from 0.25 to 7.5 kW.
- Single-phase220-230 V or 230-240 V, 50 Hz,from 0.25 to 2.2 kW.
- Three-phase 380-415 V, 50 Hz, from 0.37 to 7.5 kW.
- Overload protection to be provided by user and installed in the control box (see control box section).
- Maximum supply voltage variations: +6%/-10%
- Maximum number of starts per hour, at regular intervals: 30 (4OS motor), 20 (F4 motor).
- Horizontal operation up to 2.2 kW with 4OS or F4 series motors, with F4 motor for higher powers.
- Maximum temperatureof water in contact with the motor: 30°C.
Construction Characterstics of our Pumps:
- Abrasion resistant construction. The front wear plate, combined with the floating impellers, ensures optimum resistance to abrasion.
- The non-return valve is integrated in the head so as to discharge the weight of the column of water and any water hammer onto the head itself, thus safeguarding impellers and diffusers.