Treadway - Traction & Grip Surfaces
From Application Products
Treadway PVC Traction and Grip Surfaces are designed to be used as a traffic-bearing walkway on any polymer-based surface. This includes geomembrane liners, secondary-containment, reservoir liners, floating covers and canal liners. Treadway can be manufactured in gray, black and safety yellow for higher visibility. The Treadway surface provides excellent skid resistance and the low profile does not disrupt water run-off. Special width and length rolls are available, as well as custom thickness and color.
Treadway PE is a polyethylene product specially designed for easily adhering the fabric to almost any polyethylene material, such as that used for geomembrane applications. The product can be used as a traffic-bearing walkway on any polymer-based surface. This includes geomembrane liners, Frac Pads and Liners, secondary-containment, reservoir liners, floating covers and canal liners. Treadway PE is manufactured in white sand color (light gray) for higher visibility.
Treadway Peel-N-Stick is designed for applications where time or equipment will not allow for heat sealing of the material. In a matter of minutes, Treadway Peel-N-Stick can be applied to a wide variety of surfaces to provide excellent skid resistance wherever it is required. The product is ideal for heavy-duty stair treads, RV roof pads and cargo ramps.
Treadway Traction and Grip Tape is designed for ladders, ramps, walkways, decks, shop floors, office environments and other areas where safety can be a concern. The tape adheres to practically any surface, including wood, concrete, ceramic and metal. And unlike grit products, the flexible material is comfortable for barefoot and light shoe traffic in locker rooms, pool areas, outside showers and on boat decks.
- Special embossed design for non-slip surfaces
- Rugged, heavy duty construction
- Perfect for construction areas, stairs, RVs, and cargo ramps
- Use as a roll and easily cut to size
- Available with self-adhesive
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Substrate thickness is 120 mils (nominal)
- Tear Strength of 200 lbs. x 200 lbs
- Puncture Resistant to 96 lbs
- Shore a Durometer of 85
- Hydrostatic Resistance of 400 PSI
- Available in rollour 30' and 60'x60';
- Peel-N-Stick 1'x20' and 8'x18'
- Available in White Sand, Black or
- Safety Yellow