Triathlon - Model CAM-TC - Tritium and C14 Stack Monitors
TA-Overhoff Triathlon Model CAM-TC Tritium and C14 Stack Monitors are sensitive, rugged stack or effluent monitors for designed and built for Nuclear Power Plant use. Commercial version available for research labs, room air, glove boxes and other applicable uses.
TA-Overhoff Triathlon Model CAM-TC Tritium and C14 Stack Monitors are sensitive, rugged stack or effluent monitors for designed and built for Nuclear Power Plant use. Commercial version available for research labs, room air, glove boxes and other applicable uses. The subtractive balanced chamber electrometer circuit and optional Radon Rejection decreases background effects to negligible levels, and the deionized and filtered intake reduces to negligible levels spuriosity based on smokes, dusts, and existing ionization in the air. Inlet and outlet hoses allow the return of monitored air to source: interiors of fume hoods and exhaust stacks, etc. All instruments are calibrated at the factory. Calibration check may be performed in the field with a license exempt µCurie level beta source.
- Micro processor operation
- USB and ethernet ports
- Digital accuracy
- Sensitive to:
- H-3 10-7 µci/cc
- Co2 10-8 µci/cc
- Organic c-14 10-7 µci/cc z
- Reads directly in µci/cc or bq/l
- Includes alarm
- Data logging standard
- Hard copy printer –(optional)
- Dynamic background compensation
- Can actuate remote controls
- Can operate in presence of
- Other radioactive gases (see chart)
- Cleans gas stream of particulates and ions
- Tritium Carbon –14 Stack Monitors Selection Guide
- For single isotope air monitors or different combinations.
Number of Channels YES = Measures Separately
RX = Rejects OP = Optional
- Background: Essentially eliminated by subtractive balanced chambers. (Radon Rejection Optional)
- Smoke, Dust & Ion Elimination: Filter and deionizer reduce effects to negligible levels.
- Circuit: Electrometer circuit amplifies net difference between a 30 liter tritium internal chamber and a background chamber of similar size and configuration.
- Calibration: Can be calibrated internally with tritium (or HTO)and CO2 gas, or on a gamma calibration course; or can be checked at a single point with an external (not provided) beta source.
- Organic Carbon Channel can be calibrated with C-14 disk source.
- Output: USB Port is standard ethernet port is optional, Optional 0-5 volt or 4-20 mA.
- Alarm: High Level: Red flashing light plus warbling sound System Fault Alarm: White steady light
- Remote Alarm: 3 Relays provided for operators use
- Data-logging: Use Serial port or on board data logging optional
- Dimensions: 23'' wide x 66'' high x 36'' deep.
- Shipping Weight: 635 lbs.
- Optional Accessories: Remote alarm (audible & visual) Model RDX-8 (including 25'' of cable). Can be used to 500 feet. 4-20 mA for computer.
- Optional Features: Interconnection to/from port of other gas or particulate monitor.