Tric - Model 13 - Hi-Flow Hydraulic Pump
After many years of field testing different power packs to work with our lateral bursting systems, TRIC has developed a new line of hydraulic pumps geared to optimize performance of our residential pipebursting equipment. The Hi-Flow 13 pump is the ideal companion to our X30 puller, delivering up to four times more speed than other power packs under typical job loads.
- Pump performance: Variable 2 to 4-8 GPM (8 to 30 LPM) / 6,000 PSI (414 BAR) max
- Hydraulic fluid reservoir: 10 gallons / 38 liters
- Fuel tank: 1.75 gallons / 6.6 liters
- Engine: Honda GX390 13HP
- Dimensions: 33” L x 27” W x 30” H
- (838mm L x 686mm W x 762mm H)
- Gross weight: 280 pounds (127 kg) wet
- Features: Folding handle and loading bracket, detachable hoses (25’ x 0.5” I.D., not shown), heavy-duty pendant remote control, (not shown), pressure gauge
Specifications subject to change without notice. Consult with TRIC technical support for optimal use of your system.