TRIC - Model Hi-Flow 21 - Hydraulic Pump
The TRIC Hi-Flow 21 sets a new standard for hydraulic power packs. While other pumps in its class sacrifice speed (flow) for power (pressure), this no-compromise package delivers both. Specifically engineered for TRIC users, the Hi-Flow 21 makes our lateral pipe bursting systems perform like never before. It can even be adjusted to run our larger 50-ton puller. On-board pressure control and easy-to-reach flow regulator make this pump the most versatile we’ve ever produced. In the words of one happy customer, “This thing kicks ass!'
- Hydraulic flow rate: 4 to 8 GPM variable, single stage
- Hydraulic pressure range: Variable up to 7000 psi
- Hydraulic fluid reservoir: 20 gallons
- Fuel tank: 5 gallons
- Engine: Honda GXV670 V-twin 21HP
- Dimensions: 58”L x 36”W x 34”H
- Gross weight: 760 pounds wet
- Features: Hour meter, flow meter, pressure gauge
Specifications subject to change without notice. Consult with TRIC technical support for optimal use of your system.