Tric - Model M50 - Hydraulic Pulling Pump Units
From Pulling Units
Contractors on municipal jobs don’t have any time to waste. The TRIC M50 is the perfect combination of size and power for those easements and other tight spots where bigger equipment just won’t fit. Strong enough to burst 8-inch main lines, yet compact enough to set up by hand. Use either a backhoe* or our dedicated high-flow hydraulic pump to operate.
Compact Bursting System:
- Pulling force: 48 tons @ 5,000 psi
- Piston area: 19.24 square inches
- Hydraulic flow rate: Maximum 20 GPM
- Cable size: Maximum 7/8” (22mm) swaged
- Puller weight: 185 pounds
- 12” pulley base: 95 pounds
- 24” x 24” resistance plate: 50 pounds
- 20’ x 24” resistance plate: 40 pounds
* Hydraulic field equipment such as backhoes, loaders, and PTO devices have varying pressure and flow capacities. Consult with TRIC technical support for optimal use of your system.