Tric - Model V24 - Hydraulic Pulling Pump Units
From Pulling Units
The V24 is a stripped-down version of the original TRIC system that started the industry of sewer lateral pipe-bursting back in 1997. Simple, fast, and economical, the V24 pulls directly in-line with the pipe, eliminating the pulley wheel found in the standard TRIC configuration. Geared for higher flow and lower pressure, the unit can run as an auxiliary device connected to an excavator or similar piece of hydraulic equipment,* or it can be powered by our new line of dedicated Hi-Flow hydraulic pumps. Standard resistance plate recommended.
- Pulling force: 24 tons @ 2,500 psi
- Piston area: 19.24 square inches
- Hydraulic flow rate: 5GPM-20GPM
- Cable size: Maximum ¾” (19mm) swaged
- Puller weight: 230 pounds
- 24” resistance plate (not shown): 50 pounds
*Hydraulic field equipment such as backhoes, loaders, and PTO devices have varying pressure and flow capacities. Consult with TRIC technical support for optimal use of your system.