Tric - Model X30 - Hydraulic Pulling Pump Units
From Pulling Units
With formidable power in a super-sleek package, the X30 is your tool of choice to burst pipes up to 6” in diameter.* New refinements make this generation of X-Series pullers the most durable and reliable yet. Designed for minimum maintenance and maximum performance.
- Pulling force: 29.5 tons @ 6,000 psi
- Piston area: 9.82 square inches
- Hydraulic flow rate: Maximum 8 GPM
- Cable size: Maximum ¾” swaged
- Puller weight: 85 pounds
- 10” pulley base: 80 pounds
- 24” resistance plate: 50 pounds
Pipe materials, routes and ground conditions vary greatly. Please consult TRIC technical support for optimal use of your equipment. Specifications subject to change without notice.