Triogen - Model M7 - Ozone Generators
From Large Pools
A new range of ozone generators that are a direct replacement for the M4 range. These units have been designed to operate under vacuum conditions thereby eliminating the possibility of ozone leakage. The generators include air dryers with pre-chiller,
dewpoint monitoring and now incorporate frequency inverters for higher ozone yield as well as fully variable automatic ozone output control. Standard units are available with outputs from 65 to 650 grams per hour - higher outputs on request.
The M7 ozone generator offers full ozone treatment for large commercial swimming pools. This self-contained unit provides exceptional disinfection and significantly improves u/ater quality.
Swimming pool disinfection
Ozone system producing up to 650 g/h for swimming pool disinfection
- 'Free Tube' ozone module design
- Refrigerated pre-dryer for high plant room temperatures
- Constant dewpoint monitoring of dry air feed gas
- Proven ability to safely lower free chlorine residual
- Effective against chlorine resistant micro-organisms
- very low thm levels
- Simple to install and operate with vacuum operation for safety
The M7 is designed for disinfection of large commercial swimming pools. Ozone provides effective treatment against chlorine resistant micro-organisms and significantly improves water clarity
The M7 generators are self contained, with air pre-chiller, integral air dryer, dewpoint monitoring system, ozone generation equipment and full electrical controls.
All components are housed within one enclosure, with internal partitioning and removal access doors for ease of maintenance. Both the air drying system and the ozone generation system operate under vacuum conditions thereby eliminating the risk of ozone gas escape.
- Ozone is produced when air is passed over a dielectric ozone generating module. The M7 range incorporate the patented 'Free Tube' module design which give excellent dielectric reliability and decreases maintenance requirements. The ozone modules have a PVC outer body fitted with stainless steel liner tubes to give excellent resistance to chlorinated water allowing pool water to be used in the generator cooling system. The dielectric tubes and electrodes are suspended within the liner tubes which removes all expansion stresses from the dielectrics which results in maximum reliability and long life.
- The ozone power supply system incorporates a frequency inverter that increases the mains frequency to maximise ozone production and also allows fully variable automatic control of the ozone output.
- All models can be supplied either with constant ozone output or with totally automatic ozone output variation and easy to operate electrical controls.
- BS EN ISO 900294
- ce Approval
- Enclosures: mild steel, epoxy coated
- ozone Module: 316 stainless steel electrode assembly inside a stainless steel lined pvc outer Dody
- Air Dryer mild steel, epoxy coated
Remote Controls and Alarms
- Fault: red illuminated indicators
- Dew point meter
- Air flow alarm switch
- water flow switch