Triton - Model 7/8 Inch - Pipe Inspection Camera
TRITON Line, Heavy Duty Pipe Camera with narrow, 7/8' Micro camera head. For contractors who are looking for real heavy duty narrow diameter cameras this system delivers. Well built and thoroughly tested the Triton Micro camera Systems give you a great experience you will be satisfied with.
The whole system consists of two components.
First, is the durable mini inspection reel with push cable lengths up to 200 feet. One of the most sensitive parts of any pipeline camera is the push rod. Unlike other systems on the market the Triton features a Kevlar braided probe. Kevlar is a highly resistant material that is widely used for making bullet proof vests. Thanks to this technology the Triton inspection reels will work well for more cycles of inspections compared to regular systems.
The 7/8' Micro camera head connected to the inspection reel provides great illumination of the inspection area and a crisp, colorful image. The Camera chip is protected by scratch resistant sapphire glass and the housing is made of stainless steel. Another important feature - the Micro Camera head is fully repairable and even if you break one, only the head that is not working needs to be replaced. Thanks to the narrow diameter the Micro camera head will easily go through even 90 degree elbows. Camera head is IP68 waterproof.
The 'Triton' Pipe Inspection Camera reel also comes with a built in transmitter that operates at 512htz and is easily locatable with a standard receiver (this option can be added to the set).
Second, is the imaging hub, the Triton has a 12” incorporated color wide screen monitor with a recording processor. Data can be saved directly to a USB drive. Recordings are made in a high quality H.264 format. Data also can be accompanied with voice comments (through built in voice recording) and up to 16 pages of written text.
Other features include an on-screen counter for how much of the probe has been inserted, adjustable lighting control, click touch controls, and a rechargeable battery which holds a two hour charge.
This system will perfectly meet your needs for pipe inspections.
- Narrow, 7/8' Micro Camera
- IP68 Waterproof camera head
- 200ft 3/8” Kevlar Braided Push Rod
- 2” P-Traps and Up
- Built-In 512Hz Sonde
- 12' Daylight Readable Monitor
- Click Touch Controls
- Record to USB Drive
- One Touch Recording with Pause Key
- Mpeg Format
- 16 Pages of Text Writing with Memory Saves
- On Screen Footage Counter
- Adjustable Lighting Controls
- Voice Over Recording (Built In)
- Rename Files on Stick After Recorded
- 2 Hour Battery with Built In Charger
- Audio and Video Out Jacks
Monitor DVR Box, 12V AC Power Adapter, Push Rod with Camera Head on Reel, Connection Cable, User's Manual.
- Technical Specifications: With 7/8' micro camera head
- Electrical transfer: 6 pole slip ring
- System Dimensions (LxWxH) : 16.5'x 5'x 24'
- Weight with 200ft rod: 35 LBS
- System reel Housing Material: Powder coated steel tube frame
- Pressure: IP68 Waterproof
- Camera diameter: 875'
- Camera housing: Stainless steel
- Sensitivity: 1.5 lux @ F2, 380 lines
- Sensor type: 1/4 color CMOS
- Iris: Auto
- Illumination: 4 High-intensity LEDs 6,000mcls
- Max push rod distance: 200ft 3/8'diameter rod
- Standard 512Hz inline sonde: YES
- Min pipe diameter: .800tho
- Max pipe diameter: 2'
CONTROLLER (Magnum DVR*)
- Housing: Housing ABS plastic case
- Keyboard: Standard, Splash proof
- Power source: Std 2 hour internal battery
- Metering: Std Meter and Footage counter
- USB recording: MPEG4
- RCA: video/audio out
- Display: LCD 12' daylight readable
- Zoom: 8 X