Triton-M - Model 1.23 Inch - Heavy-Duty Pipe Camera
Triton-M Pipe Camera with 1.23” diameter mini camera head. This robust heavy-duty pipe camera is well-suited for routine day-by-day visual inspection jobs. Featuring all the characteristics of a professional device, it can be used for multiple applications: in inspections of sewers and drains, oil pipelines, laterals, etc.
Equipped with a miniature camera head flexible for bending around corners, this pipe camera allows for access to even the tightest spaces. It also features 12 HI LEDs for intense illumination and a light sensitive video sensor (0.5 lux @ F2.0) offering high-quality crisp, life-like images. Stainless steel housing ensures its durability and longevity. The camera chip is protected by scratch resistant sapphire glass. In the unlikely event of a damage, the camera head which is completely waterproof and rated IP68, can be easily replaced and fixed.
Triton-M Pipe Camera also features a Kevlar braided probe (available in different lengths and diameters) that makes it extra robust and pushable. Kevlar is a highly resistant material that is widely used for making bullet-proof vests.
Triton-M is equipped with a built-in outdoor-use 12” day-light view monitor with a recording processor. The details of the inspection can be viewed in real time mode or saved directly to a USB drive for future reference. Recordings are made in a high quality H.264 format. The inspection footage can also be accompanied with voice comments (through built-in voice recording) and up to 16 pages of written text for a more detailed report which is the essence of an inspection job.
The Pipe Camera reel also comes with an integrated transmitter that operates at 512htz and is easily locatable with a standard receiver (this option can be added to the set). Additional features include an on-screen counter for how much of the probe has been inserted, adjustable lighting control, click touch controls, and a rechargeable battery that holds a two hour charge.
New! Specially designed weather-proof monitor is also available on request. All openings are tightly sealed to keep out moisture, and this system has a moisture absorbing barrier between the side walls and the internal electronic components. This option is extremely convenient and recommended for harsh working conditions in either hot or cold climates.
- Heavy Duty Pipe Camera
- 200 feet Working Length (up to 400 feet on request)
- 1.23” Stainless Steel Color Camera Head
- Straight View or Self-Levelling Camera Options
- 2” P-Traps and Up
- High-intensity LED Lights
- Waterproof Camera Head
- Built-In 512Hz Sonde
- Click-Touch controls
- Kevlar Braided Push Rod
- 12' Daylight Readable Monitor
- Adjustable Lighting Controls
- Voice Over Recording (Built-In)
- Rename Files on Stick After Recorded
- MPEG format Video Capture
- 2 Hour Battery with Built In Charger
- Audio and Video Out Jacks
- Upgrade to Weather Proof DVR is Available
- Monitor DVR Box, 12V AC Power Adapter, Push Rod with Camera Head on Reel, Connection Cable, Flat Sliding Skid, User's Manual.
- Camera Head: 1.23' diameter - Straight View, or Self-Levelling
- Min pipe diameter 1.5' , 2'plastic P-traps
- Max pipe diameter 6'
- Electrical transfer 6 pole slip ring
- IP68 Waterproof
- Housing: Stainless steel
- Sensitivity 0.5 lux @ F2.0 68 deg
- 470 lines
- Camera Sensor: 1/4 color CCD
- Auto Iris
- 3.6mm lens
- Standard 512Hz inline sonde antenna
- 12 High-intensity Leds 18,000mcls
Push Rod and Reel:
- Housing: Powder coated steel tube frame
- Push rod Length and Diameter: Standard 200 ft 3/8'diameter; Optional 400ft 1/2' diameter
- Weight with 200ft rod 35 LBS
- Braiding Material: Kevlar
- Housing ABS plastic case (yellow)
- Mountable on reel
- Standard Splash Proof Keyboard
- Std 2 hour internal battery
- Std Meter and Footage counter
- USB recording MPEG4
- RCA video/audio out
- Monitor LCD 12' daylight readable
- 512Hz sonde transmitter
- 8 X zoom
- Adjustable lighting