Practical and economic transportation system for short and medium distances of cereals, flakes, and solid grains. An AUGER can be used to load and unload silos, pre-cleaning machines, dryers, and other grain processing installations. It also can be a part of industrial and port structures. It is compact, taking up only a little bit of space even for high capacities.
- It can be a part of farming storage installations with a transportation capacity of up to 167 t/h as well as industrial installations with a capacity of up to 750 t/h or more.
- Can be installed in a slanted position (at a maximum angle of 25º of inclination) and in the open air.
- U-shaped transportation trough with a lid and dust-free seals.
- The trough's lid has quick snaps that make it easier to clean the inside.
- Intermediate inputs and outputs can be added with pneumatic or manual valves.
- Comes with reduce speed forward slide for impurities.