From Other Products
Evictor truck is positioned. Available wheel rams at rear side to limit position. Positioned truck is fixed from lift holes by chain, etc. Secured lift is discharged thereby lifting from control panel. Thus product is discharged from truck to raw material receiving bunker.
- Hydraulic ram.
- Pneumatic controlled sliding ram.
- Different ram systems for truck and articulated lorry.
- Hydraulic Cylinder and Felts
- Working Safety
Machine directive 98/37/EC
- Low voltage directive 73/23/EEC
- Electro magnetic compatibility directive 89/336/EEC
- Applicable harmonized Standard: 292-1, 292-2, EN 1050, EN 287, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011
- Available two lifting cylinders to provide equilibrium lifting.
- Hydraulic adjustable wheel ram as required.
- Lift chassis has capacity to lift heaviest truck in class.
- Controls the entrance of the mill property.
- Mill when it moves.
- Separates the metal parts.
- Reduces energy consumption.