Rotem - Model DRM-2E - Wide Range Area Monitor
From Fixed Monitors
The DRM-2E is a GM tube-based, wide range Area Monitor, including a Visual Display and Status LED’s. It is designed specifically to be used as a fixed monitor in varying dose rate using two very sensitive, auto switching GM tubes. The detector is mounted externally and provides a measuring range from 0.1μSv/h to 10Sv/h (10uR/h to 1000R/h).
The DRM-2E is a wall mounted instrument that can be connected to the AC power with NiMH backup batteries. The radiation data can be sent via TCP/IP, wireless or hardwire (Rs-232) to a Remote Monitoring System.
- Measuring Range: 0.1 μSv/h to 10 Sv/h (10 μR/hr to 1000 R/hr )
- Sensitivity: 0.3 cps/mR/hr (Cs-137)
- Accuracy: ±10% of reading within measuring range
- Units: μSv and μSv/h or mR and mR/h
- Power Source: External AC Power backed up by two NiMH batteries