Türbosan - Model NORM Series - End Suction Pumps
NORM series pumps are used for pumping non abrasive, clean and low viscosity liquids which do not content solid particles.
- Fire fighting sets,
- House, building, city water supply systems,
- Agricultural irrigation and sprinkler systems,
- Heavy industry plants like Iron and Steel plants which required 24 hours continious operation,
- Water treatment plants,
- Paper and pulp industry,
- Water cooling circuits and power plants,
- Textile dyeing machines,
- Chemical and petrochemical industry.
STANDARD MATERIAL SPECIFICATION
- Volute, impeller: Cast iron
- Shaft: C-1040 Carbon steel
- Shaft sleeve: Stainless steel
- Wear rings: Cast iron
- Shaft sealing: Gland packing or mechanical seal
- Bearings: FAG/SKF Grease lubricated
- Operating temperature: -10 °C ÷ +120 °C
* All pump components can be manufactured in variety of materials according to properties of pumped medium.
- Capacity (l/s) 4 – 900
- Discharge head (m) 5 – 90 (150m 3000 rpm)
- Pump discharge size (mm) Ø32 – Ø400