Casella - Model TUFF - Personal Sampling Pumps
The TUFF range of personal sampling pumps have a model to suit your application and price. The TUFF personal sampling pump is Intrinsically Safe which means it can be used in the harshest of environments.
The TUFF range offer the user an extremely robust unit with a flow rate of up to 4.5l/min. These units offer excellent functionality at a very competitive price. These personal sampling pumps meet EN1232, NIOSH 0600 and the latest requirements of ISO 13137:2013 for use in the workplace for personal exposure monitoring.
The TUFF personal sampling pump incorporates a proven efficient diaphragm pump mechanism with precise digital control offering excellent flow control and stability across a wide range of sampling media.
The TUFF personal sampling pump has an intuitive user interface with a simple navigation/menu structure. Real Time flow, sampled volume and run duration are displayed on the screen alongside a ‘fuel gauge’ giving information on the available run time. There is also clear LED alarms for flow faults or low battery conditions.
Choose a single or three way charger which have a small storage footprint, allowing you tidy, compact charging of multiple units. Intelligent battery monitoring and fast/trickle charge control maintains optimum battery condition and service life. Full charge can typically be obtained in less than 5 hours on a fast charge.
TUFF personal sampling pumps are available in Standard, Plus and Pro models differing in their functionality. The standard models are entry level with a single point flow setting, elapsed run time counter and a simple battery life indicator. The Plus models offer additional functionality; display of flow set point, real time flow rate, accumulated sample time and volume and a ‘run duration mode’ timer.
- Robust and reliable design for harsh environments (IP54)
- Visible replaceable inlet filter
- Diagnostic monitoring of pump and battery service life
- Intuitive user interface and menu
- High intensity status/alarm LED’s
- IECEx, ATEX listed intrinsically safe models available
- Intrinsically safe models available for mining applications (M1 certified)
- Advanced programming capabilities (Pro variants)
- High or low flow capabilities*
- Measuring dust, fume and vapour exposure
- Abatement sampling of lead and asbestos
- Ideal for use in Mining, Quarrying and Tunnelling
- Sampling dusts in mining operations and pharmaceutical processes
- Sampling chemicals in petro-chemical plants